The Engagement Data Platform allows you to configure various properties of your EDP account, such as People Attributes, Activity Types, and Business Units.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to EDP
- Introduction to attributes
- Introduction to segments
- Introduction to machine learning
- Importing data to the EDP
- Introduction to data links
- Introduction to exports
- Introduction to triggered actions
- Introduction to analytics
- Introduction to admin
Create a campaign
- What is a campaign?
- Create a new campaign
- Configure campaign settings
- Add content to a campaign
- Review a campaign for launch
- Create a proofing group
Create a segment
- Create a basic segment
- Create segment with multiple conditions joined with OR
- Deploy segment metadata
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Machine Learning standard models
- Machine Learning propensity models
- Machine Learning clustering models
- Machine Learning send time optimization models
Citizen Data Scientist
- Introduction to Citizen Data Scientist
- Create Custom CDS Model
View these videos to gain a general understanding about EDP.
EDP: Create a campaign
Learn how to create a campaign in EDP.
EDP: Create a segment
Learn how to create a basic segment.
EDP: Machine Learning
Learn about Machine learning in EDP.
EDP: Citizen Data Scientist
Learning about EDP's Citizen Data Scientist.