What is Marigold ID?
Marigold ID is our new cloud-based identity management system. Designed as a companion application, Marigold ID provides a common login to all of your Cheetah products and services.
|Follow this link to learn more.
How will Marigold ID benefit me?
Marigold ID has modern security features such as enhanced password strength checking, adaptive MFA, and SAML integration. Marigold ID simplifies the provisioning of users to Cheetah products and acts as a foundational component for the next generation of Cheetah products and services. Going forward, many new features will require Marigold ID to be enabled.
What is the rollout timeline for Marigold ID?
- NA/APAC - Messaging-only customers: Q1 & Q2 2023
- NA/APAC - Other Cheetah products: Q2-Q4 2023
- EMEA - All customers: Q3 & Q4 2023
- Japan - All customers: Q3 & Q4 2023
As a customer, what do we need to do to set up Marigold ID?
Before we enable Marigold ID for your organization, to ensure a smooth transition, we need to check a few things:
- If your organization has a corporate VPN, please ensure the following URLs are accessible within your corporate VPN. You can check this by connecting to your VPN and clicking the links below:
- It's critical that you are able to receive emails from Marigold ID. Please use the link below to check if you could receive a test email fromMarigold ID: https://id.engageplatform.com/test-email
If you could not receive the test email from Marigold ID through the link above, please work with your IT team to have the following whitelisted
- From Address: email@example.com
- Sending Domain: cid-mx.engageplatform
For existing users, setting up Marigold ID is a simple, self-guided process that should take less than 5 minutes for each user. Once an account is migrated to Marigold ID by the Marigold Cheetah Messaging administrator, users simply have to log in as normal with their existing credentials and follow the guided process to create their new Marigold ID account. Their existing accounts will be automatically linked.
|Follow this link to watch the Self-guided Upgrade Guide.
Will this upgrade affect the existing API integration with Cheetah?
This upgrade will only affect how end users log in to Cheetah products; the existing API integration with Cheetah will not be impacted.
My organization connects to Cheetah through SSO, do I still need Marigold ID?
As Marigold ID is the foundational component for the next generation of Cheetah products and services, and many new features and functionality will require Marigold ID to be enabled, we require all our customers to onboard onto Marigold ID.
There is a separate process for SAML SSO integration; please contact your Marigold customer success manager to guide you through the integration process.
What will happen if my organization does not implement Marigold ID?
Marigold ID will power the next generation of products and services for Cheetah. As such, not onboarding onto Marigold ID may result in restricted access to new features and functionality.
Is there a deadline to set up Marigold ID?
Yes. The dates for each region and customer type are listed below:
- NA/APAC/ ANZ Messaging-only customers: 30-June-2023
- NA/APAC/ ANZ Messaging and other products: 31-August-2023
- EMEA/Japan - All customers: 30-September-2023
To ensure a smooth roll-out for your team, please contact your Marigold representative to make a reservation at least 3 weeks before the dates above.
I have more questions, where can I learn more?
- Follow this link to the Marigold ID Guide
- Contact your Marigold representative who will be happy to help