Cheetah ID Signup
You will receive a Welcome Email from Cheetah ID. The activation link will expire in 24 hours, ensure to activate your account before the link expires.
|If the activation link expires before you could activate your account, please contact a support admin so that they could resend you the Welcome Email.|
Please follow the steps below to activate your Cheetah ID account.
- Click Set Up in the welcome email, to open the Welcome window.
- Click Next.
- Enter your name and a new password for your account, in the displayed Create Profile window and click Next.
- Select your preferred language, location and time zone from the respective drop-down lists in the displayed Language and Regional settings window and click Next.
- You will be logged in to Cheetah ID User Workspace, once your profile is successfully created.
|Once your Cheetah ID profile is created and activated, you will be prevented from directly logging in to Cheetah application with your existing application username and password. You will be prompted to sign in with Cheetah ID to access your CES applications.|
The User Workspace at id.engageplatform.com is available to all users, regardless of the CES role. From the user workspace you can perform the following operations:
- Switch between different Cheetah applications
- Switch between different business units
- Manage Cheetah ID user profile
- Setup multi-factor authentication
- Change password
- View and manage access to business units and associated applications
- View audit log of activities
Switch Between Different Cheetah Applications
You can use the application switcher available at the left side of the User Workspace to switch between applications you have access to in the specified Business unit.
Switch Between Different Business Units
You can use the Change option available in the drop-down box from your user icon at the right side of the User Workspace to switch between the assigned business units.
Manage Cheetah ID User Profile
You can add or update your Cheetah ID profile details (name, phone number, job title, language, location and time zone) in the Profile tab of the User Workspace. Click Save to complete the changes.
|Note that these settings are specific to Cheetah ID, the various Cheetah applications may have local settings which you can access from the Settings options in the application’s profile menu.|
Setup Multi-factor Authentication
You can tighten the security of your Cheetah ID account by enabling multi-factor authentication. In addition to logging in with your email address and password, you must enter an one-time password from an authentication app such as Google Authenticator running on your phone. This is an additional security check making it much harder for a remote attacker to gain access even if the password is compromised, as it will also require access to your mobile phone.
|The Google Authenticator app is one of the recommended authenticator app because it is widely available on Android, iOS and Windows mobile devices.|
To enable multi-factor authentication:
- Navigate to the Security tab and click on the Multi-factor authentication (MFA) slider. The Setting up Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) window is displayed.
- Download an authenticator app onto your mobile phone. For example 'Google Authenticator' which is available on both Apple and Android devices.
- Click Scan a barcode in your authenticator app.
- Use your phone's camera to read the barcode in the Setting up Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) window. Once the barcode is read, an authentication code will appear in the app.
- Enter the authentication code in Confirm Code.
- Click Enable MFA. The multi-factor authentication is now set up for your account.
|You will need the authentication code from your next login to Cheetah ID.|
Once you are logged in to your Cheetah ID, you can change your password.
To change the password:
- Navigate to the Security tab and click Change Password. A Change Password window is displayed.
- Enter the current password and the new password.
- Click Save, to confirm the change of your password.
View and Manage Access to Business Units and Associated Applications
You can view the list of all the business units you have access to and the associated applications from the App Access tab in the User Workspace. When you sign in to your Cheetah ID, you will be automatically logged in to the business unit in which you were last active.
To add access to new business units and applications:
- Navigate to App Access tab and click Add Access. The Select Organization window is displayed with your organization selected.
- Click Next. The Add Business Unit to Users window is displayed, listing all the business unit that you have access to in the organization.
- You can search for the required business unit using the Search Business Units filter, or select Select All to add access to all the listed business units.
- Click Next. The Add Applications to Users window is displayed.
- Select the required Cheetah applications from the Applications list.
- Click Done. You will be provided access to all the selected applications for the specified business units.
View Audit Log of Activities
You can view the log of all your activities in the Cheetah ID by selecting the Activity tab.