From the Integrations area of EDP, you can define imports into your database, exports from your database, and "connectors" to other platforms and services.
Quick Start Guides
Quick Start Guides are designed to get you up to speed quickly on a specific feature or topic in the platform.
- Import Data: Import data into any table in your EDP database.
- Export Data: Export data from any table in your EDP database.
- Export Ad Audience Data: Export Person records and send to Google or Facebook ad platforms.
- Data Links: Use Data Links to synchronize data from EDP to Cheetah Messaging.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Connector: Create a Connector to integrate EDP with Salesforce.
- Adobe Audience Manager Integration: Transmit segments from Adobe Audience Manager (AAM) and load them into your EDP database.
User Guides and Online Help
For more detailed step-by-step instructions, please see the EDP Online Help topics related to Integrations:
- Imports: Configure various properties about the import process, such as what database fields to populate, and what business rules to apply upon import.
- Exports: Define which records to export, which columns to include, where to send the export file, and how often to run the export process.
- Scheduled Job: Execute a specific process based on either a one-time schedule, or at a recurring frequency.
- Connectors: Connectors are used to integrate EDP with other Cheetah Digital applications, and with third-party platforms