From the Definitions area of EDP, you can define the Attributes used in your People table, as well as configure other aspects of your account, such as Business Units, Personalization Rules, and Business Units.
Quick Start Guides
Quick Start Guides are designed to get you up to speed quickly on a specific feature or topic in the platform.
- Activity Types: Create custom Activity Types for tracking consumer behavior.
- People Attributes: View and manage the fields in EDP that relate to your customers.
- Campaign-Ready Files: Import a file of recipients, and to then use that file as the data source for an Email Campaign
User Guides and Online Help
For more detailed step-by-step instructions, please see the EDP Online Help topics related to Definitions:
- People Attributes: View and manage the demographic fields and other attributes that relate to your customers and visitors.
- Personalization Rules: Configure the Personalization Rules used by the platform's Decisioning feature.
- Business Units Guide: Business Units let a Marigold client support multiple brands or subsidiaries within a single Marigold EDP environment. Each Business Unit operates as an independent entity within the platform, while still providing corporate-level visibility into the entire organization.
- Decisioning Guide: The Decisioning feature is designed to sift through consumer web browsing behavior data, and make it useful and actionable by identifying specific product recommendations unique to each customer, based on their own browsing and purchase history.
- Data Dictionary: Details on the Campaign and Event tables in EDP.