An Audience is a group of consumers that share common characteristics, such as demographics or patterns in interaction history. In the Engagement Data Platform, you build Segments to select the consumers that are included in an Audience.
Quick Start Guides
Quick Start Guides are designed to get you up to speed quickly on a specific feature or topic in the platform.
- Audiences: How to segment your People table for targeting and other purposes.
- Send a Campaign (Messaging table): How to define an EDP Trigger to monitor changes to a customer, and to then trigger the deployment of a Campaign that uses a Messaging table as its data source.
- Send a Campaign (EDP sends): How to define an EDP Trigger to monitor changes to a customer, and to then trigger the deployment of an Email Campaign that uses EDP as its data source.
- People Explorer: How to visualize and understand your customer population along different dimensions.
User Guides and Online Help
For more detailed step-by-step instructions, please see the EDP Online Help topics related to Audiences:
- Segments: Create Segments to select consumers based on demographics or behavior data.
- Triggered Action: Create Triggered Actions used to monitor changes to a consumer, and to execute a specific action when a specific condition is satisfied.
- People Explorer: The People Explorer screen allows you to visualize and understand your customer population along different dimensions.
- Triggered Action Guide -- Webhooks: How to create Webhooks in EDP.