The reporting and analytics engine in the Engagement Data Platform (EDP) is designed to analyze all the data available in the platform, and to transform this data into useful and actionable insight.
Quick Start Guides
Quick Start Guides are designed to get you up to speed quickly on a specific feature or topic in the platform.
- Reporting and Analytics Quick Start Guide: How to view and manage standard EDP reports.
- Custom Dashboards Quick Start Guide: How to create a custom reporting Dashboard.
For more detailed step-by-step instructions, please see the EDP Online Help topics related to reporting and analytics:
- View Standard Reporting Themes: EDP supports four pre-built embedded Themes, that provide a lens into marketing performance and consumer dynamics and behavior.
- Create a Custom Dashboard: When you want to dig into your data to create your own analysis, EDP provides access to the Explore feature where you can create fully custom Dashboards.
- Manage Your Dashboards: The Dashboards screen allows you to view, edit, and manage the standard Dashboards, as well as any custom Dashboards in your account.