Find out more about our new Journey Designer product.
What if interactions with consumers didn't feel like one-off transactions? What if, with every email, every offer, every message, and every action, you could strengthen the relationship and build a strong foundation for long-term customer loyalty? Our vision is to help brands turn every interaction into a meaningful moment that is personalized based on your consumer's preferences, needs, likes, and dislikes. Helping you optimize and improve the efficiency of omnichannel, data-driven strategies at scale.
Consumers expect personalized engagement at every digital touchpoint and interaction that feels native to the channel where they are interacting with the brand. Moreover, they expect a value exchange for their loyalty and ongoing support of the brand. All of the above should be the norm for customer-brand interaction, but it isn't easy to execute and deliver in real-time, at scale, efficiently, and at a manageable cost, while keeping data security and privacy in the forefront of your marketing programs.
That's why we have introduced Journey Designer. An orchestration tool that offers non-technical marketers end-to-end capabilities to manage and deliver personalized interactions at scale.
Journey Designer helps non-technical marketers browse, build, publish, and manage advanced journeys powered by the Customer Engagement Suite. It harnesses the power of Cheetah Messaging, Cheetah Experiences, Cheetah Loyalty, and the Cheetah Engagement Data Platform to enable marketers to drive more relevant, timely, and personalized cross-channel messaging and decisioning.
Working with Journey Designer
Journey Designer supports a growing library of standard journeys that are designed to
address the typical needs of many marketers. The initial journeys have been carefully selected to facilitate repeatable best practices while being agile enough to help you increase engagement and optimize conversions. To learn more about ways of working with Journey Designer, please see our user guide.
The initial journeys for the most pressing marketing needs are:
- Onboarding: The goal of the Onboarding journey is to welcome new consumers to
your brand, and to drive a purchase or to reach some other goal (such as a store visit
or membership upgrade, for example).
- Abandon Cart: The goal of the Abandon Cart journey is to entice a consumer to
complete their purchase by sending them a friendly reminder that they have items in
their shopping cart. The journey allows you to incentivize them with special offers if
they continue to hold out.
- Post Purchase: The Post Purchase journey begins after the consumer makes a purchase, and will notify them about their order status (placement, shipping, and delivery). After delivery, it will send a rating and review survey, which will result in either a "Thank you" email or a call to find out what went wrong.
- Winback: The goal of the Winback journey is to entice a lapsed consumer to resume their relationship with your product or brand. It contacts the consumer and then follows up with them to see if they want to remain connected with you. The journey will mark consumers as “lapsed” if they do not respond.
- Anniversary: The goal of the Anniversary journey is to reward loyal consumers for an anniversary, birthday, or some other special event. If the consumer is eligible for an anniversary offer, the journey will contact them about it; otherwise, it will simply congratulate them on reaching the anniversary.
- Progressive Profiling: The goal of the Progressive Profiling journey is to enrich a consumer's profile over time by using a series of Experiences, such as quizzes or surveys. This journey will use Segments to determine the next suitable Experience based on the answers given in the last one and will send out emails encouraging participation after your preferred wait time.
All journeys can be explored in more detail via our Companion Guides that include detailed descriptions, pre-requisites, and journey configuration steps.
How can I get access to or preview Journey Designer?
- If you've already licensed Journey Designer:
- Open the Cheetah App Switcher in the top-left of your console screen
- Click on the Journey Designer tile to switch and start exploring!
- If you are existing Cheetah Digital customer interested in Journey Designer:
- Reach out to their account team if they haven't been in touch already!
- If you are not a Cheetah Digital customer just yet, please get in touch.