We've produced a series of Companion Guides to help you explore the journeys that are available out-of-the-box. Each guide outlines how the journey can help you, how you can tweak and customize it and the prerequisites to publishing a successful journey to your audience.
- Entice a consumer to complete their purchase by sending them a special Offer and a series of reminders that they have items in their shopping cart.
- Find out more in the Abandoned Cart Companion Guide.
- Congratulate and/or reward loyal consumers at an anniversary, birthday, or some other special event. An activity, such as a purchase, can be tracked as the successful outcome of this journey.
- Find out more in the Anniversary Companion Guide.
- Showcase how you can help new users. Provide them with an introductory offer and encourage them to take the next step.
- Find out more in the Onboarding Companion Guide.
- Keep customers in-the-know about orders they place from purchase, through shipping to delivery. Handle exceptions and follow-up by asking for a rating or review to see how well you did.
- Find out more in the Post Purchase Companion Guide.
- Use a sophisticated Machine Learning data model to identify consumers who have a high propensity to unengage from your product or brand. Send special Offers to your high-value customers to encourage them to re-connect with you. Mark those who do not wish to stay connected as 'lasped.'
- Find out more in the Predictive Winback Companion Guide.
- Engage your audience with a series of experiences relating to a brand, product or interest. Enhance participation by determining the next most relevant experience for each user based on answers given.
- Find out more in the Progressive Profiling Companion Guide.
- Re-engage consumers who haven't interacted with your marketing efforts for some time. Offer incentives to re-establish contact. Mark those who do not wish to stay connected as 'lapsed.'
- Find out more in the Winback Companion Guide.