From the Rules area, you can configure different types of rules in your loyalty program, such as Tier Schemes, Earn Rules and Triggered Actions.
Quick Start Guides
Quick Start Guides are designed to get you up to speed quickly on a specific feature or topic in the platform.
- Earn Rules: Earn Rules specify how Members earn metrics (such as points) for different Activity types.
- Triggered Actions: Triggered Actions are used to monitor changes to a Member profile, and to then execute a specific action if a specific condition is satisfied.
User Guides and Online Help
For more detailed step-by-step instructions, please see the Loyalty Online Help topics related to Rewards:
- Earn Rules: View and manage Earn Rules that control how Members earn point metrics.
- Tier Schemes: Tiers allow a client to organize Members into a hierarchy based on some distinguishing feature, such as total purchases or points earned.
- Triggered Actions: View and manage your Triggered Actions.