High-level descriptions of various features of the Cheetah Messaging platform.
- Campaign Scheduling: Description of the scheduling options available in regular one-off, date-triggered, and event-triggered Campaigns.
- Cheetah Messaging: Introduction: An introduction to the platform's features, concepts, and terminology, and instructions for setting up and deploying your first Campaign.
- Data Import Capabilities: Description of the data import features available within Cheetah Messaging.
- Enhanced Workflow Overview: Comparison of the Enhanced Workflow screen vs. the "classic" Campaign screen.
- Filter Capabilities: High-level description of the platform's Filter capabilities.
- Forward-to-a-Friend Overview: Details on how to configure the Forward-to-a-Friend feature within Messaging.
- Integrating Web Events 1.0: Instructions for how to integrate Web Events (v1.0) with external websites.
- Integrating Web Events 2.0: Instructions for how to integrate Web Events (v2.0) with external websites.
- Nested Levels in Filters: Explanation for how to calculate nested levels in Filters
- Promotion Code Capabilities: High-level description of the platform's promo code / barcode capabilities.
- Reporting Capabilities: High-level description of the standard Campaign Reports / Marketing Intelligence reports, with screenshots of every report.
- Standard Activity Exports: Description of the platform's standard activity Exports.
- XSL and Looping Blocks Overview: Overview of how to use XSL in creating Looping Blocks.