These endpoints allow you to load data into Cheetah Messaging.
Click on a link below to view the Technical Guide for each endpoint:
- HTTP POST: This feature is used to submit data collected from your consumers via a Web Form, or from another system via an API Post.
- Standard Data Load: The Standard Data Load endpoint provides the same functionality as the HTTP POST endpoint, except the Standard Data Load endpoint requires authentication using OAuth 2.0, and supports JSON and XML messages. As with the HTTP POST, the Standard Data Load allows you to send only one record at a time for each API request message.
- Batch Import: Through this endpoint, you can send a Base64-encoded file (in either text, comma-separated values, or Microsoft Excel format) along with the API request.
- Sequential Data Load: This endpoint allows you to send a single API request containing multiple records to be loaded into multiple tables. All records are inserted into these tables sequentially.
- Advanced Data Load: A single API request sent to this endpoint can be used to load data into multiple joined tables. All records are inserted into these tables simultaneously, rather than sequentially, which greatly improves performance.