The Engage+ “Legacy View” has been available as an optional user interface since our go-live release of the Refreshed Interface in September 2023. Legacy View is now scheduled to close in February 2024.
What is the Refreshed Interface?
The Refreshed Interface is our primary new interface for all users and offers you:
- Modern and new styling, making it brighter and easier to read and use
- Fast and intuitive top navigation
- An easy and quick transition with workflows that remain the same
The vast majority of our users immediately began using the Refreshed Interface when released in September 2023. If you haven’t started using the Refreshed Interface, now is the time to start.
- Get caught up on the updates in less than 5 minutes with this video snapshot
- Additional information provided below
What is Legacy View?
Since September 2023, Legacy View has been an option for users who preferred a slower transition to the new Refreshed View. Legacy View is accessed through links shown in the top navigation or through the App Switcher.
When is Legacy View Closing?
Legacy View is scheduled to close on the following dates:
- February 15, 2024: North America
- February 16, 2024: APAC
- February 20, 2024: EMEA
- February 27, 2024: Japan
Engage+ Refreshed View Roll-out Transition
|July and August 2023
|Early Access Phase - See and Explore it
|Refreshed Engage+ Goes Live
|September - December 2023
|Legacy Engage+ Availability Continues
|Legacy View closed. Refreshed View required for all users
Can I continue to use Legacy View if I choose to?
Once closed, Legacy View access links will no longer be available and the Refreshed View will be required for all users.
How do I login to the Refreshed View?
Logins for all users have not changed. You’ll login and be taken directly to the Refreshed View.
If you have any difficulty logging in, please contact Support
Have there been enhancements since the Refreshed View went live in September?
Yes! We’ve been busy continuing to enhance your Engage+ experience by addressing dozens of suggestions and feedback from our users since the Early Access release in July 2023. Our journey and passion to delight our customers never ends. We’re excited to release more design enhancements on our pages in early 2024.
Still need more info? Below is an excerpt from Engage+ Refreshed Interface - FAQ
What is updated in the new refreshed look?
The focus is on New Style, not New Workflow The workflow that you use inside Engage+ has not changed. The updates on each page are only stylistic in nature, enhancing the user experience.
Specifically you’ll see:
- Modernized toolbars
- Newly styled pages, removing extra lines, grays, borders, unnecessary colors
- Icons and text are brighter, easier to read
Faster Top Navigation Navigation menus are now on the top of the page and groupings have changed.
- New Main Menu We’ve regrouped the most frequently used items into four logical main menus allowing Marketers to find what they need everyday quickly and easily.
- New Settings Menu We’ve separated the tasks that configure campaigns into a new Settings menu. These are menu items that are used much less frequently, so we moved them out of the higher traffic Main Menu.
- Create New Items Now located on the top right menu.
- Online Help and Search Now located on the top right.
NEW - Now search for menu items in addition to campaigns, filters, or anything else you might need. Click on your best result to navigate directly there.
Is training required?
No training is needed: Since the workflow hasn’t changed, you should be able to jump in, orient to the new look and start using it quickly.
In-App Help for Top Navigation: The Global Search at the top of each page now allows you to search for Menu Items! Search results will show where to find it using a Navigation pin icon and a click will take you there.
Can I give feedback on the refreshed interface?
Yes, please do. Your feedback is critical and important to us. In fact, your opinions and insights into Engage+ were a big part of our re-design. Be sure to complete our surveys to let us know what you think.