Say hello to Engage+’s new look! Engage+ has been beautifully modernized with new styling, making it brighter and easier to read and use. The new Top Navigation will have you moving fast as you create powerful campaigns using the same workflow you know and are used to.
Refreshed Engage+ - Transition Timing
|July and August 2023
|Early Access Phase - See and Explore it
|Refreshed Engage+ Goes Live
|September - December 2023
|Legacy Engage+ Availability Continues
|Refreshed Engage+ Required for All Customers
What is Early Access and how do I get it?
Please note: Early Access is your live data. Any changes you make in Early Access will be reflected in the current Engage+ application that you use.
Use Early Access for test campaigns only.
This is designed for you to thoroughly understand the updates – before we Go Live in September
- Preview and experience your data in the new UI
- Be assured that the Refreshed UI updates are non-disruptive
- Be ready for the switch over in September
Links are posted in System Announcements
Once available, the direct link to Early Access will be provided inside Engage+ on the Dashboard in the System Announcements.
If you’d like Early Access as soon as possible, please reach out to your Marigold representative to be first in line.
Login is Easy
- Login into Engage+
- Click the correct links given in System Announcements.
- Marigold ID User
- Non-Marigold ID User
- If prompted, use your existing credentials.
What updates will I see?
The focus is on New Style, not New Workflow The workflow that you use inside Engage+ has not changed. The updates on each page are only stylistic in nature, enhancing the user experience.
Specifically you’ll see:
- Modernized toolbars
- Newly styled pages, removing extra lines, grays, borders, unnecessary colors
- Icons and text are brighter, easier to read
Faster Top Navigation Navigation menus are now on the top of the page and groupings have changed.
- New Main Menu We’ve regrouped the most frequently used items into four logical main menus allowing Marketers to find what they need everyday quickly and easily.
- New Settings Menu We’ve separated the tasks that configure campaigns into a new Settings menu. These are menu items that are used much less frequently, so we moved them out of the higher traffic Main Menu.
- Online Help and Search Now located on the top right.
NEW - Now search for menu items in addition to campaigns, filters, or anything else you might need. Click on your best result to navigate directly there.
Is training required?
No training is needed: Since the workflow hasn’t changed, you should be able to jump in, orient to the new look and start using it quickly.
In-App Help for Top Navigation: The Global Search at the top of each page now allows you to search for Menu Items! Search results will show where to find it using a Navigation pin icon and a click will take you there.
Can I give feedback on the refreshed interface?
Yes, please do. Your feedback is critical and important to us. In fact, your opinions and insights into Engage+ were a big part of our re-design. Be sure to complete our surveys to let us know what you think.
When will the updated interface go live for all users?
Our refreshed look will go live in the September release for all users and become the default, scheduled as follows:
- September 15, 2023: North America
- September 16, 2023: APAC
- September 19, 2023: EMEA
- September 27, 2023: Japan
Can I continue to use the old interface?
Yes, until early 2024.
Phased Transition We will have a phased transition to the new refreshed interface, allowing you to either fully begin using it, or just explore it if that’s preferred. While we believe you will want to use it immediately, we realize that sometimes change can be challenging.
The Legacy Interface will be available during the Phased Transition If for any reason you prefer to use the old Engage+ interface, you can freely do so during the transition phase using a link to Legacy Engage+.
Legacy Engage+ will be turned off in early 2024.