CES Help Center
CES Help Center
The Customer Engagement Suite (CES) serves every touchpoint across your customer lifecycle, creating more impactful customer interactions and deeper emotional loyalty.
- Customer Engagement Suite Learn how to build lasting relationships with your customers using the CES.
- Engagement Data Platform Learn about managing your customer data, audiences and detailed analytics.
- Cheetah Messaging Learn about cross-channel campaigns, filters, content blocks and more.
- Cheetah Loyalty Learn about membership programs, rewards, offers, segments and more.
- Cheetah Experiences Learn about collecting first- and zero-party data, user-generated content and more.
- Cheetah Messaging: Email Learn about email mailings, segments, dynamic content and more.
Cheetah Customer Engagement Suite (CES) Release Annoucements
Our Cheetah Customer Engagement Suite Announcements can be found below: CES Help Center Announcement July 2020 CES May 2020 Release CES January 2020 Release
Blogs about our CES offerings: Now Live: The Customer Engagement Suite Help Center Designing the Modern Customer Journey Building a Marketing Data Team for Success. Go Far with Aligned Skills, Foc...
EDP Release Notes
Detailed information about the latest releases of the EDP. EDP Version 9.0 Release Notes EDP Version 8.0 Release Notes
Cheetah Messaging Release Notes
Detailed information about the latest releases of Cheetah Messaging. July 2020 Release Notes June 2020 Release Notes May 2020 Release Notes April 2020 Release Notes
Cheetah Loyalty Release Notes
We'll be adding release notes for Cheetah Loyalty shortly.
Cheetah Experiences Release Notes
Detailed information about the latest releases of Cheetah Experiences. Efix information is listed separately in this article. Note that updates are normally rolled out within a few days of the noti...
If you need further help, please reach out to our Support team. To submit an issue or question to Cheetah Digital Client Support, please log into the Cheetah Digital Support Community page: https:...
Contacting the Global Security & Privacy Office
For responsible reporting of security-related items, please contact our Global Security & Privacy Office. Please email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.